Monday, October 19, 2009

Amy Blitzer

Amy Blitzer:

Hi Fellow MN's. My name is Amy Blitzer, I am the Amy with blond curly hair. I just moved here from Madison, Wisconsin, and would love to get to know all of you as well as possible. I live in Seward which is really close to school with my sister and 3 other people. I love minneapolis so far. I have been running along the river paths and would love a running buddy. I do not run too fast, and like to enjoy my time in nature. So if that sounds appealing to anyone let me know. I also love most other outdoor activities like cycling, swimming, and hiking. I am planning on getting cross-country ski's this winter. I love baking, reading, playing board games, and doing arts and crafts.

I enjoy meeting new people and listening to their stories. If anyone has some of the same interests as me, or just is looking for a new person to hang out with, I'm your girl. Also, I do not have kids, but I love kids. So any of you out there that do have kids and want a free babysitter, or your in a last minute pinch, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I may take you up on that free babysitting proposal! Ben and I could used a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I'd be up for a run sometime- I'm also a bit slow...but dedicated! -Greta

    ReplyDelete