- I am interested in becoming a nurse, and specialize in neurology. I have worked at Children's and at Augustana in gereatrics, and loved the people I worked with on both ends.
- I have done property management/construction/real estate for the past 10+ years. I have also done some music stuff and delivered pizza's prior and intermittenly.
- As far as hobbies, I play baseball, play piano and enjoy dance. I also like to build and remodel places, especially older homes (1890-1930). Beer is also a hobby of mine.
- I have lived in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Burnsville, Chicago area, Los Angeles and San Diego. I really enjoy traveling and seeing/ trying new things in new places. Almost drowning in Puerto Rico was an impressionable moment on my life. Travelling in very rural poor areas of Mexico also had a big impression and makes me very appreciative of my life. I think that working in children's oncology also makes me appreciative.
Here are a couple of things that might be cool together: small travel, volunteer projects, Tuesday nights, and for those that are musically inclined, it would be fun to put together something for the winter between semesters. Let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment